Monday, February 4, 2008

Notes on Fabric Options - listed below

All of the new fabric I posted I got at a quilt shop in Colby, KS as "Gramma Shell" and I were driving from Colorado to Derby, KS with the kids. This is almost exactly half way (the whole trip takes about 9 hours). This fabric was not cheap, but was irresistible for making nursing wraps. The new fabric is also very soft, high quality cotton.

I took the pictures with a regular-size diaper pin (are these used anymore?) that had a white head to show the scale (or size) of the pattern. I had the diaper pin leftover from when my hubby and I thought we were going to use cloth diapers on our first son, who is now 5 years old. Disposable won out though, just too convenient! Other pictures show a penny to show scale. I decided that a diaper pin was pretty universal and cuter (and probably cleaner) than a penny.

I only have one yard of each of these (which makes one nursing wrap), except for the hot pink paisley, of which I have two yards. Most people who see this site at this point are friends, family, or people I have referred to this page to see my choice of fabric...so hello!, God bless!, and happy choosing!

No comments: